When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, March 14
cakap-cakap izadiskandar

I'm lying here thinking wow how lucky I am.
Then my mind starts to shift,
thinking how people in gaza are doing atcthis very minute.
How Haiti is surviving
and is this ever going to end.

Without a doubt, some people are born lucky
blessed with the best oppurtunity out there for them
but it's more inspiring to see people who has lost everything,
building their life back up from ground zero

I'm behind all of them underdogs out there.

And if ure reading this, I'm thinking of u.. Always

0 kritikus: