When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, October 1

pagi raya

cakap-cakap brainbarrier

oh god... it's pagi raya already. i don't think my housemates is up though. actually i ought to attend the ward round this morning but maybe i'll give it a skip. raya doesn't come often. besides, i wouldn't want to miss my raya prayer.

i know my family is gathering in kajang rite now. deep down, i do wish that i can be there celebrating with them as this mark my 5th raya away from family. so, for the last 5 years, no new baju raya, no duit raya, no more the important tradition of bersalam2 after raya prayers n frankly i do miss doing them. next year?? i don't know. it's too early to tell.....

and oohh, luckily there are some fancy foods a.k.a rendang @ lemang @ nasi impit in the kitchen. so, maybe i can scoop in some before the day start.

-ilman aiman-




0 kritikus: