When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Tuesday, December 30

I wonder why?

cakap-cakap izadiskandar

Hey blog buddies,
Izad Iskandar here reporting live from Victoria Park Hotel in Amsterdam.
Firstly, I would like to apologise for a missing monday entry from me. Though from what I can see online, Aiman has kindly take up the slot, gladly.

I have also noticed that there are some missing blog entries on certain days. Is there any problem?

I hope all of you are in good health and happy. Do not miss me much, as I am not. hehe.

-Izad Iskandar-

I have also been informed that Papa and my family members read this blog. so hello. aiyaa, y baca? now Boy have to behave!!

0 kritikus: