When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, December 31

what?? my NY resolutions???

cakap-cakap ilman aiman

now that the season to be jolly is drawing to a close, the season to take a jolly good hard look in the mirror can finally begin. alas... it’s that time of the year. what?? my resolutions? i scrapped off my old ones down the bin. many were left semi finished. so...this time around, should i make them? or don’t make them? hmm

hehe, normally... i usually do but only in my head. hardly ever on paper. no written reminders of when my self improvement attempts fall off the wagon. no one likes to be left feeling unfulfilled. but having said that… it is fun to make new year’s resolutions, isn’t it? i think i'll go ahead and make a list but of course i keep it to myself. ngee =D


2009

-ilman aiman-

p.s: oh, i just realize that this entry is the 100th post in this blog.. yeay!!

0 kritikus: