When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, January 1

it's jan 1st..

cakap-cakap maestronine

  • it's me again lads.. and it's 01.01.2009.. so happy new year to everyone..
  • my room is so huge without two of you *wink*
  • felt guilty to my study group mates.. wasn't so prepared for today.. but was so touched that they waited for me to come back to organise one..
  • being a first-timer in eastern tandoori.. my order tasted quite good..
  • current cork city bus fare = 1.60!!!!!! from 1.45 last year.. grrrrr..
maestronine
thu jan 1st 2009

1 kritikus:

Anonymous said...

damn! 1.60...pe citer.minyak turun harga.