When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, March 4

A quarter of a Century

cakap-cakap shahied

So i turned 25 today..

wow... thats old man.. that's a quarter of a century..
looking back, i tried to think what have i achieved since i was born..
there were good ones and there were bad ones.. but hey, i got here where i am now. do i wish i could be in a better place/condition.. not really, unless its heaven. i would love to have been better in everything that i have done, but i'm still grateful for the countless blessings that Allah has gave me. Alhamdulillah.

so here i am in my room thinking what my next quarter would be like.. and i'm really looking foward for the challenges to come.. 

of conversations. sometimes i can have a lot on my mind but fail to convey it verbally.. expressive dysphasia maybe. sometimes i can talk away without any problems. generally, i am a quiet guy. one registrar once told me that i am a shy guy but actually very smart. am i shy? my father once said that i talk as i have gold in my mouth..
true that is. i don't know why, but my voice register is normally in the lower sides. if i try to raise it, i would feel funny talking loudly.. ~byk kali dah kene marah sbb cakap perlahan sangat~

of being a doctor. so what kind of doctor would you want to be? a patient told me yesterday that of the many doctors that have come to see her since her 2 weeks in hospital, not one even bothered to introduce themselves. rude?not trying to get attached? u be the judge. they come in big groups, talk among themselves sometimes without even looking at her.rude?time chasing? u be the judge. She has an IV line put in at the elbow joint since she 1st came in.can't bend her elbows since. inconsiderate? u be the judge. so what kind of doctor DO you want to be? who knows.. this job has the ability to change people..

of random things. i am actually a 3rd born of the Hadzir family. I had twin sisters of which one died prematurely after born. i was born in a place named Klinik Al-Arqam. yes, Al-Arqam. My head was by far the biggest and the hardest to come out :) sorry mum. 

THIS HOUSE IS SO DAMN QUIET....

1 kritikus:

Anonymous said...

I just hope that doctors nowadays will have more tolerance, concern and be more humanly. No offense yea. Happy 25th bday!