When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, April 15

15 April 1995

cakap-cakap shahied




Ahmad Firdaus

This is my youngest dearest little brother.
He is a spoilt boy since he has 6 other brothers and sisters above him. Spoilt with love la kan. Hahaha.
Today 15 of April is his 14th birthday. So happy birthday FIDOSSSSSSSSSS!!!
I remember when he was born he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. i couldnt take my hands of him. Same when shahmi was little as well. I loved to play with him, helped mum out giving him bottle feeds, burping him till he falls asleep on while laying on my chest.
I like to bully him, hahaha.
I tried to influence him as much as i can into football as i did with Shahmi as well. hahaha.. now he's a footie maniac like his big bros "p

Now he's all grown up. hopefully i've influenced him in a good way, hopefully he'll turn out to be someone great.
He's coming here for my graduation as well as the 2nd last one Shahmi with my parents. Kesian dorg berdua tak penah jejak kaki ke Uk lagi my dad said.hehe.
So i have to study hard, supaya adik boleh berbangga dengan abangnya yg berjaya jadi 1st Doctor in the family. InsyaAllah.
 

oh, there he is bolot all the durian to himself. Mmg hantu durian budak ni. So geng la makan durian ngn ayahnye :P

1 kritikus:

Witty Angel said...

wah kem salam kat bf aku tu eh.hahaah