When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, April 19

Finally

cakap-cakap brainbarrier

Extracted from PPMC.info: 

"Just want to spread a little story to everyone else.

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly by the Palestinian Representative and made the world community smile.



'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses. When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath!'

He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. An Israeli had stolen them.'

The Israeli representative jumped up furiously and shouted,'What are you talking about? The Israelis weren't there then.'

The Palestinian representative smiled and said,

'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech.'


Sempena kehadiran FINAL EXAM for us final meds @ 75 summerstown road, kami ingin menyusun 50 jari memohon ampun dan maaf andaikata ada terkasar bahasa, terguris perasaan, tercabar ego, sepanjang penerbitan blog ini dan secara general. Harap dapat dimaafkan segala salah dan silap dan dihalalkan makan dan minum. Doakan agar kami berjaya dan dapat menukar motto blog ini kepada, WHEN I GROW UP, I WANNA BE A DOCTOR, NOW I AM REALLY A DOCTOR. :)



1 kritikus:

zuryn~ said...

i like ur blog's tagline.
'WHEN I GROW UP, I WANNA BE A DOCTOR, NOW I AM REALLY A DOCTOR' -> will come true in weeks time, guys!
pray hard and study smart :)

to 75 summerstown road's residents, Bonne chance~! ('selamat beruntung' bak kate org seberang)

when is ur xm kick-off?