When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, May 31

Lelong

cakap-cakap shahied

We are back in Cork!!


Alhamdulillah selamat sampai from our journey (Cork-Dublin-Stockholm-Liverpool-Cork)y 
Badan lenguh, kaki penat, dan segalanya letih. Needs a day or two to recharge our batteries.
For today, stay at home, kemas2, basuh2 segala. The weather outside is very very very nice.
So tempted to go out :)

My dad's cuti has been passed by KSN so don't have to go to London to fetch my mum n brothers. Jimat sket duit kene beli tiket. Tak sabar menunggu kedatangan dorg. I have two more weeks here before that. What to do? 

I have some things to give away for very cheap prices since i wont be bringing them back to Malaysia. So watchout this space soon!

0 kritikus: