When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, May 6

Saybia

cakap-cakap shahied


Love this song! 
its a song by a Danish band. Danish meaning from Denmark :)
This song was their debut song in 2002 and i must say a good debut it was.
Their songs mostly are very deep and touchy-feely kind of songs. but to me most of them sings the songs of the exposed soul, looking for those elusive answer to our life's adventure.
Other songs from them that i recommend if you like this kind of genre is It's Ok Love, I Surrender, and The Day After Tomorrow.

It fills me up
It feels like living in a dream
It fills me up so I can’t see
The love you keep inside
The love you keep for me

I stay
To watch you fade away
I dream of you tonight
Tomorrow you’ll be gone
It gives me time to stay
To watch you fade away
I dream of you tonight
Tomorrow you’ll be gone
I wish by God you’d stay

I stay awake
I stay awake and watch you breathe
I stay awake and watch you fly
Away into the night
Escaping through a dream...

2 kritikus:

just me, myself, and I... said...

heheh...songs of the exposed soul ke shahid? kinda like chicken soup of d soul version music ke?

ok ok...merapu je kt cni. tp not bad rr song die

just me, myself, and I... said...

wait, i 1 2 make amendment. lagu ni je yg aku suke. d rest, totally not my type! totally...