When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, August 3

Monday. Bank holiday weekend

cakap-cakap izadiskandar

Hello all. It's Monday, it's 0541 now. I'm in bed in London at my sis place. Nak tulis pasal apa ye? Terbaca entry shahid, rasa kesian pula diorang kerja teruk2. I wonder how they r doing? Saw a few pics of their induction/btn Kat kl, hitam putih baju, teringat baju skolah pengawas mrsm taiping! Semalams weather was clear n sunny. Very summery so we decided to go to Eastbourne, a beautiful beach complete with pier, arcade n fish an chips. I'll put a vid up later. Maybe. Takecare, tak kira continent mana anda berada.

Izad

0 kritikus: