When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, November 26

comeback..

cakap-cakap maestronine

i still remember my last match was against smsob.. back in ~april 2004.. i was representing asas that day.. padang utm kl campus was the venue.. i was injured half way through in the first half when i pulled my hamstring.. since then a level-s exam.. then torn my acl etc2.. rehab period.. went overseas..

and last saturday it was again, against smsob.. but this time i played for my alma matter - kyser.. after 5 1/2 years post-injury.. this time the result was in my favour i.e. we managed to steal the limelight of the tournament by winning the match with a scoreline of 15-5.. winning against the defending champion is something to be proud of.. and against the one of the most established team, is, honestly, far beyond my imagination.. on my side, it could be a better performance..

but that's what we call team spirit.. faith and belief.. everything is possible..

maestronine
thu nov26th 2009 0140@pj




0 kritikus: