When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, February 15

Finding neverland

cakap-cakap izadiskandar

It is great to be a child. No responsibility, no guilt, no social pressure.

I found that out today. I was at a birthday party of a friend's daughter. She is one today. Happy birthday.

All decked out with bouncing castle and all. Cold sunny day. And looking at her sis, jumping and playing in the bouncing castle made me miss my childhood. How I longed for it.

But I'm sure all of you do miss your childhood. But we are all grown up now. Deal with it.

Had a fulfilling day. Not everyday can I say that.

:-) gnite from mr Monday.


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone - Izad Iskandar Abd Rahman


1 kritikus:

onenye said...

totally agreed wif dat statement
but life must go on~~
hapy birthday to birthday girlz!!!