When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, February 22

The things people dont know.

cakap-cakap izadiskandar

Being mysterious is a good yet dangerous thing. Its almost fun too.

Brushing up on another new language can bring a lot of smiles from people.

I am a hopeless romantic. (ye, ye, aku mengaku nih! - hilang kemachoan yang tak pernah ada)

Tiger woods finally says sorry. and in a way i understand where he is coming from.

Where do I go when I am so alive?

I am very happy when my cousin came over for a visit.

Best fish pie I have had is in Kinsale.

and always remember, what happens in college always end up in facebook. lol.

Silver fox.

Bila pula Malaysia nak menang Gold dalam Winter Olympics?

I am cold-resistant more than I would admit.

Israeli's intelligent has "intelligently" used british and irish passports to assasinate a hamas leader in Dubai.

Ashley cole had an affair. yawn.

Pisau Cukur best dan lawak.

Search akhirnya buat concert di london dan dublin. and my sister pergi tengok. kakaka never in my mind would I'd imagine that Along!

I love my Papa and Mama.

0 kritikus: