When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, April 22

Dear Nik

cakap-cakap izadiskandar

By the looks of things in here, it feels like
only me and nik are the ones Reading this
so I might as well write this to Nik.

Dear Nik,
today was a relaxing one, job was calm, no
pressure, no drama.

Am again in bed, writing to you using my fav gadget
iPhone. Pondering into my life and what lies ahead.
What is next? How things have changed?

The future is so uncertain. Yet amidst all the scariness
blanketing us, there is hope. Hope that everything
will turn out great.

People are moving on. They are making life changing moves
that includes more often than not, you. And at times
it is good for us to pause, step back, and look back at what
we have achieved, and what's left to. Appreciate
what we have as they may be gone soon enough.

Changes. It is scary. Yet we want them. Because
changes are good.

Good night Nik

0 kritikus: