When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, January 26

Why I miss my DAD...

cakap-cakap izadiskandar

"Ada 1 advert. Petronas CNY 2009, pasal kisah seorang papa & mama. Shd Watch at utube if free"

That is the text/SMS I got this morning from MAMA when I was doing Ward rounds. I wondered what this video was. So after Outpatients Clinic session ends around 12, i went home, stopped over at Farash store, get my chickens, cook lunch/dinner for the boys and log on to check youtube.



Watching it, I suddenly miss my papa, and my mama... and wondered how they are..

So yes, I miss my Papa, and Mama too.
Do u notice any similarity between this picture and the advertisement above?

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR FRIENDS.
MAY YOU HAVE A PROSPEROUS YEAR AHEAD

2 kritikus:

Anonymous said...

oh, a friend of mine told me about this advert too. watched it yesterday. sungguh terkesima. kesimpulannya, sayangilah mereka. peluk cium giler2 punyeeeeeeeeeeeee. sementara masih ada =]

Wahidah said...

iklan petronas selalunya tk menghampakan...