When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, March 15

I love him. mmmmm Cadbury.

cakap-cakap izadiskandar

enough said. I (heart) him.

(my fav song off his album) - I dedicate this song to 3 awesome girls = milah, aju, n Aina

The notes that he can reach = awesome. Best voice out there. amazing live performance. Did I tell u I (heart) him? anyhow - heres my fav advert for the mo.



and lastly....

"Life's too short for all seriousness, take time & laugh at yourself.. you'll feel good after!"

2 kritikus:

Witty Angel said...

aww thnx izad

Anonymous said...

huahua..thanks izad. so schweeetttt.
p/s: esok bday mila!