When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, May 10

Tag: Happy Mother's day

cakap-cakap shahied

Happy mother's Day!

I love my mother..
yes yes, u too dad :)

Saye menTAG:
1. Ahli2 75 izad aiman ameen nik
2. Ahli2 81 aina aju mills
3. Ahli2 carriglea yusma n geng
4. Ahli2 rumah Sapik+Nad
5. Ahli2 sape2 yg nak buat.

1 kritikus:

Anonymous said...

hey, enuff with d mills. make me feel like pepper mills or sth. i have a name you know, its AMILAH

tp best rr tgk parents pkai clothes same color. so schweeeettt.... :D

unfortunately, dun have my ma pix here. nevertheless, she'll always be in my heart...uaaa, i miss ma!! :'(

ok, enuff for 2day. nitey nite...or is it good morning ady?