When I grow up.. I wannabe a Dr.

Five guys. Malaysians. Once medical students. Once stuck in a house in Summerstown Cork. NOW all Doctors, going separate ways. What will they be up to?? ish macam macam.....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, November 17

Sometimes I couldnt care less of what you think.

cakap-cakap izadiskandar


Erm, excuse me, Who made you KING? and since when do u OWN me?

I know exactly what Im doing. I am aware of all the repercussions. So shut it.

I am a full grown man. I accept full responsibility of my actions. MY actions.

I chose the life Im living. not you, or anyone.

And you know what? Im glad I stood by my stand. If I didnt fight for myself, who will?

You are nothing but a sad pathetic loser who puts down others to make yourself feel better.

I feel sorry for you.

So go ahead, run to your little corner and cry like the insecure coward you are.

Sometimes I couldnt care less of what you think. Oh wait, DO I look like I care?

Go away. I dont have time for you in my life.

7 kritikus:

Anonymous said...

looks like someone is having hard time huh???bersabaq yer...hihihh

Medertainer said...

bawak bersabar k izad? eh, u skarang kat SI ke? td nmpk mcm u tp x sure..

eh, bile nk duet nih? ada request nih, lagu Lucky.. u jd duet partner i bole? =P

Anonymous said...

Izad, if it was me who made you feel like this, I apologize.

Maybe the KING was attacking some other horses. Whatever it is, be strong and be patient. I'm sure everyone like you just the way you are. Izad kan hensem

Wahidah said...

tough times eik..kewl kay..be patient..

Anonymous said...

tahape ape la anon... dah la anon..pastu mengaku plak.

izad aku tau ko tujukan kpd ku (sbb die ckp entry ni utk aku).sori la kalau ko tercalar ke ape2. it was intentional hehe.

izadiskandar said...

korang ni perasan la.

lynn afandie said...

Hahaha..(bukan gelakkan izad..) Gelakkan komen2 kat atas..tapi Ameen? Smalam ramai orang emo lah.

Entry mu buat aku nk emo gak la zadddddd